- Must be able to negotiate shipping rates, book trucks, load trucks, print BOLs and keep appropriate records detailing order transactions (shipment planner, Trello, etc...).
- Load planning/order management to best suit customer needs maintaining optimum loading efficiency.
- Coordinate and execute each and every picking ticket, load ability and freight cost coverage received from sales.
- Accountable for the safety of department.
- Lead physical inventories.
- Receive and unloading of raw material deliveries.
- Monitor Transport Vendor relations and contracts as designated by the Transport Manager in Houston
- Keep updated on current shipping rates to better negotiate competitive shipping rates.
- Document Creation for Canada and Mexico Shipments (BOL, NAFTA, Commercial Invoice and Packing List in new system
Supervise full time and temporary labor as required in the busy season.